Avo Bow Tie Salad with Mustard Dressing
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 2 tsp. whole-grain mustard
- Add all dressing ingredients to a small bowl and whisk until combined.
- Set aside.
- 1 pack dry farfalle (bow tie) pasta
- 4 quarts water
- 3 Tbsp. salt
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, seeded, sliced
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 6 cups butter lettuce
- 4 strips Maplewood bacon, cooked, crumbled
- In a large pot, bring the water to a boil.
- Add salt and dry pasta to the water.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes or until done.
- Drain cooked pasta in a colander. Rinse well with cold water.
- Place in refrigerator to cool completely.
- Place cooled pasta, lettuce, avocado, and tomato halves in a large bowl.
- Drizzle with dressing and toss lightly.
- Sprinkle with bacon bits and serve.