Piled high with your favorite toppings this Loaded Fries with Guacamole recipe features two produce faves: avos & potatoes! Make it this Sunday in time for #NationalAvocadoDay:
Piled high with your favorite toppings these tasty spuds make the perfect shareable meal.
- 1 ripe avocado, seeded and peeled
- ¼ cup sweet onion, finely chopped
- 1 Roma tomato, finely chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Mash avocado flesh in a small bowl using a fork.
- Mix in lime juice.
- Add onion, tomato, garlic, and cilantro, then mix.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Set aside.
Ingredients for French Fries
- 3 Russet potatoes
- 3-4 tsp. avocado oil
- 1 tsp. salt
Instructions for French Fries
- Peel potatoes and cut them into uniform strips.
- Turn on the air fryer and pour in avocado oil.
- Fry at 385˚ for 12-14 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Cook until crunchy.
- 1 cup protein of choice (Carne Asada shown)
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup pico de gallo
- 1 cup sour cream
- While fries are still hot, layer on cheese and protein.
- Top with guacamole, pico de gallo, and sour cream.
- Devour immediately.