25 Aug Rigatoni in Creamy Avocado Sauce
Rigatoni in Creamy Avocado Sauce
One 16oz box of Rigatoni
2 large avocados
¼ cup fresh coriander
1 cup fresh basil
2 cloves garlic
½ cup plain Greek yogurt
1 lime, juiced
¼ cup olive oil
½ tsp. salt
½ tsp. black pepper
- Place all sauce ingredients into a food processor or blender.
- Process or blend until smooth, stopping to scrape down the sides as needed.
- Fill a pot with 4 quarts of water and bring to a rapid boil over high heat.
- Add pasta and boil for about 12 minutes until lightly tender (al dente).
- Remove from heat and drain.
- Stir in sauce and serve immediately.